Because Teeth are not Round
ATLANTIS™ abutments are designed and produced for unique edentulous spaces, in relation to the surrounding teeth and soft tissue. In contrast to stock abutments, ATLANTIS™ takes into consideration patient-specific biology, anatomy and engineering principles. As individual as every patient.
- Patient-specific designed from final tooth shape software
- High precision and quality every time
- Available for all major implant systems
- Available for both cement- and screw-retained restorations
- DENTSPLY Implants
– ASTRA TECH Implant System
- Nobel Biocare
- Biomet 3i
- Zimmer Dental
- Keystone Dental
ATLANTIS™ abutments for cement-retained restorations are produced in:
- gold-shaded titanium, and
- four shades of zirconia
ATLANTIS Crown Abutment, for screw-retained restorations, are produced in:
- five shades of zirconia
- including a new translucent white exclusively available for the ATLANTIS crown abutment.
Each abutment is precision-machined from a solid blank of medical grade titanium alloy or zirconia.